Charity programs to break the cycle of poverty in Peru.
For me, David Mayhuire Ramos , Children future is a door to the future . has had a great impact on me because it helped me grow as a leader. This program changes lives — it changed mine.
Like the wo
rld-changers who support our organization, we are focused on making a long-term impact by helping kids living in poverty. We have a bold vision, so they can achieve the goal of breaking the cycle of poverty in the families Private Tours Peru, We work with a trusted, independent evaluation organization to measure things like:
- Private Tours Peru Plans are , Improved availability to health services for Kids.
- Increased school enrollment & completion of kids Education.
- Ideology of Private Tours Peru are , Strengthened competency of essential life skills Enhanced, marketable job skills of boys and girls .
- Private Tours Peru , know it’s critical to measure results, that’s why we strive to ensure your contributions have the greatest impact.
Our Charity programs focus on four key outcomes:
Health , help kids with any sickness or issues .
Education, Prepare the kids for Future .
Empowerment, teach kids about capacity and defense for future .
Employment, Finally , end our job making each of children’s professional and with job.
Health,Our health programs focus on two important things:
- Developing healthy habits and
- connecting kids with services when they need help.
Education,Education doesn’t have a one-size-fits-all solution. Your support is invested in helping kids complete , Primary ,secondary school using a wide range of tools to make it happen: providing school fees, uniforms, school supplies, tutoring and scholarships.
Empowerment, Through empowerment programs that build leadership, teamwork and confidence, you’re not only making a brighter future possible, but you’re also creating a positive ripple effect on kids’ communities to work better in their future.
Employment, Mock interviews, résumé writing, connecting with jobs, earning scholarships for college or vocational training — teens are focused on developing workplace and technical skills to help them change their lives for good.